Online Support Groups are here!
During these difficult times we understand the challenges many families are facing. Whether you are pregnant and in need of information, or breastfeeding and wanting infant feeding support, you can come along to one of our free online groups and receive all this and more in a caring and non-judgemental environment. Our experienced pregnancy and postnatal infant feeding peer supporters are available during our drop in groups every Friday via Zoom – we would love to see you there. No need to book, simply enter the Meeting ID and Passcode into Zoom or click the link to attend. online breastfeeding group wigan manchester north west online pregnancy group wigan manchester north west
Click here to join Bumps & Brews please read the below guidelines before joining.
Meeting ID: 865 5048 9694
Click here to join Boobs and Brews please read the below guidelines before joining.
Meeting ID: 861 4777 2724
Online Group Guidelines
To protect attendees and adhere to safeguarding procedures we will be implementing the following rules and guidelines:
- You must be a pregnant woman/person or breastfeeding mother/parent* to attend.
- When you join, you will enter a waiting room and the group facilitator will let you in the online group at the start time.
- Cameras must be switched on for identity verification.
- Our online groups are a safe and non-judgmental space. We ask you to respect the opinions of others and that any decisions made by the group facilitator are final.
- A breakout room will be available for private discussion and/or feed observation.
- Breastfeeding Together reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone not following the group guidelines.
*inclusive of parents who are combination feeding, expressing, breastfeeding, chestfeeding, nursing, using an SNS or using donor/human milk.
**Face to face Breastfeeding Support Groups are currently suspended due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak**
We are monitoring the situation & hope to be able to bring you these again soon- watch this space!