Online Groups- Providing support, information and emotional well-being!
We absolutely love a group get together here at Breastfeeding Together…even though our groups have had to change, they are still as popular as ever!
Led by our Experienced Pregnancy and Infant Feeding Peer Support Practitioners, our weekly online groups can help to support your emotional well-being, are friendly, informal and a great way to meet and socialise with other like-minded parents, as well as being able to seek any pregnancy, parenting and infant feeding support or information you may need.
Our FREE groups run every Friday via Zoom – we would love to see you there. No need to book, simply enter the Meeting ID and Passcode into Zoom or click the link to attend.
Click here to join Bumps & Brews please read the below guidelines before joining.
Meeting ID: 865 5048 9694
Click here to join Boobs and Brews please read the below guidelines before joining.
Meeting ID: 861 4777 2724
Online Group Guidelines
To protect attendees and adhere to safeguarding procedures we will be implementing the following rules and guidelines:
- You must be a pregnant woman/person or breastfeeding mother/parent* to attend.
- When you join, you will enter a waiting room and the group facilitator will let you in the online group at the start time.
- Cameras must be switched on for identity verification.
- Our online groups are a safe and non-judgmental space. We ask you to respect the opinions of others and that any decisions made by the group facilitator are final.
- A breakout room will be available for private discussion and/or feed observation.
- Breastfeeding Together reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone not following the group guidelines.
*inclusive of parents who are combination feeding, expressing, breastfeeding, chestfeeding, nursing, using an SNS or using donor/human milk.
**Face to face Breastfeeding Support Groups are currently suspended due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak**
We are monitoring the situation & hope to be able to bring you these again soon- watch this space!