Closely linked to our Breastfeeding Friendly Scheme, our Breastfeeding Training for Businesses Session provides more in depth information to businesses and their staff.
This session is beneficial for businesses who wish to support families to feel comfortable breastfeeding whilst using their services or premises. It also provides information on how to support employees who are continuing to breastfeed after returning to the workplace. Currently available for delivery either as a face to face session or online as a virtual event, the session is delivered by an experienced trainer with extensive knowledge of Infant Feeding and covers a wide range of relevant information.
Breastfeeding Training for Businesses Session:
The session is around an hour long including time for questions and will cover:
- The benefits of breastfeeding- why do people choose to breastfeed.
- Why do people breastfeed in public?
- Feeding in public and the law.
- How you can best support a breastfeeding parent using your business.
- Breastfeeding employees- what additional support can we provide?
Following the session all learners will be provided with an e-certificate of completion.
For more information or to discuss your requirements, please email our training and educational provision team at email@example.com or call us on 01942 777903.